Decoration owners often report that when purchasing cabinets, they are made of green environmental protection materials, but the content of toxic substances detected after the cabinets are installed still seriously exceeds the standard, and the smell is unpleasant, which even leads to the decline of human immunity and disease. Why is this? That's because everyone has been wrong to think that glue is just a little auxiliary material in the installation of cabinets, which has entered the misunderstanding of environmental protection decoration
decoration owners often report that when purchasing cabinets, they are made of green environmental protection materials, but the content of toxic substances detected after the cabinets are installed still seriously exceeds the standard, the smell is unpleasant, and even lead to the decline of human immunity and disease. Why is this? That's because everyone has been wrong to think that glue is just a little auxiliary material in the installation of cabinets, which has entered the misunderstanding of environmental protection decoration
myth 1: cabinet toxicity mainly comes from plates and coatings
glue is the root cause of plate and coating toxicity. Wood, the main component of the board, is a natural plant, which is non-toxic. However, adhesives (i.e. glue) should be used in the process of manufacturing the board, and the adhesives contain a large amount of formaldehyde and benzene, so the toxic substances come from glue. Paint is also the same. Paint is mainly composed of base materials (also known as film materials, adhesives, etc.), pigments, various additives and water (solvents), and the toxic substances inside are mainly base materials (adhesives). Therefore, the fundamental source of toxic substances in home decoration is glue
Myth 2: the cabinet is toxic and can't be solved. It's a small matter to cover the wall with ash
fact: the wall is one of the most important links in home decoration, which not only covers a large area, but also covers the whole room. Shuangfei powder is originally non-toxic, but it needs to add a lot of chemical glue when making putty, which leads to toxicity. And everyone mistakenly believes that putting on putty is a trivial matter, which leads to the use of inferior glue, which makes the air in the city worse
myth 3: choose environmental protection products for cabinet materials and find regular decoration companies
fact: at present, green environmental protection building materials on the market can only be regarded as up to standard, in fact up to standard ≠ Environmental protection, more ≠ non-toxic. For example, for a room with a building area of 100 square meters, 100 kg of glue (excluding glue for furniture panels) is required for wall putty alone. If it is calculated according to the national standard, the 100 kg glue contains 100 grams of formaldehyde (the national standard gb19583-2001 stipulates that only when the formaldehyde content is less than or equal to 1 gram/kg glue can it meet the standard). This 100 grams of formaldehyde in a 250 cubic meter room according to the national standard, it takes 5000 days to volatilize
myth 4: there are toxic gases such as formaldehyde and benzene in home decoration, so it's OK to open more doors and windows for ventilation after decoration.
fact: whoever is willing to move into the newly decorated house starts to stay away from health. Home decoration should not be toxic. It's because of the use of chemical glue that it is toxic. The formaldehyde in the glue is released for 3-15 years, and it's useless to open a few months of windows. Many houses have lived for many years. They close their doors in the morning and go to work at night. When they open the door after work, they still smell the pungent smell. This is because a large amount of formaldehyde in the glue is slowly released
myth 5: decoration pollution, please treat the company. Just treat it.
fact: treatment is only a temporary reduction of toxic substances. It can only remove the volatile toxic substances, not the toxic substances in the plates, walls and so on. These toxic substances will be slowly released in 3-15 years and endanger the health of hot bodies. Moreover, the treatment companies use such as photocatalysts, aldehyde removers Activated carbon and other treatment methods. Some will also bring secondary pollution, and they are also disinfectants themselves, which will not work on the newly released formaldehyde after consumption